You CAN have YOUR CHOCOLATE and ENJOY IT! and STILL LOSE WEIGHT
We have compiled a FULL CHOCOLATE Isn’t CHEATING Report giving you a complete rundown on the Do’s and Dont’s of Eating Chocolate!
Dating back 4000 years ago, chocolate was actually consumed as a bitter beverage instead of a sweet treat that you munch on. There is actually evidence that chocolate was produced in the pre-Olmec cultures in 4 Mexico during the time period of 1900 B.C.
FUN & INTERESTING CHOCOLATE FACTS
• The very first chocolate bar was created in 1847 and was made from cocoa butter, cocoa powder, and sugar.
• Rodolphe Lindt, which we know today as the famous Lindt chocolate brand, created the very first machine in 1879 that produced chocolate with that delicious texture and taste. It was after this that mass production of chocolate began.
• The total earnings of chocolate in the world? Around 75 billion dollars. Clearly, we love our chocolate!
• It takes about 4000 cacao beans to produce one pound of chocolate.
• It can take two to four days to create just one chocolate bar.
• It takes a cacao tree four to five years before it will start producing its first beans.
For the best possible ingredients please have a look at what Beran loves to use for all her recipes HERE ….