Weight loss will happen naturally if you follow these principles!
Here are my top tips!
- Combine high-quality science with blood data to deliver personalized recommendations on how to extend your healthspan.
- Eating no processed food and include more plant-based proteins into your diet … this can significantly increase longevity and improve markers related to chronic disease.
- Certain natural medicines contain antioxidants associated with longevity and can delay the progression of age-related diseases. Find out what they are!
- Master your insulin metabolism reducing high glucose levels—a marker strongly linked to aging.
- Use supplements that can reduce hsCRP, an inflammatory biomarker that is associated with aging.
- Intermittent fasting (there are 8 ways to do this) …is associated with reductions in many age related markers including cholesterol markers, namely LDL cholesterol, which contributes to aging.
- Emerging research suggests that sulforaphanes, folate, and glutathione can play a role in the aging process on a cellular level. Get professional advice on how to use natural medicines to increase these levels permanently.
Read more here and test your weak spots that endanger your longevity predictability here